Blog Issue #:
Welcome to the The Home Building Remedy Blog
Original Canadian Content
Image source: creative commons licensed (CC BY-SA 2.0) flickr photo by Ian Mutto: https://www.flickr.com/photos/imuttoo/1252296825/
People working in real estate, mortgage, insurance, and construction industries have a special need access to good content and their professional requirements demand that this information be both interesting and reliable. Since RJ Miller Building Professionals is dedicated to promoting good building practices, safe and affordable housing, and consumer protection, there is a great opportunity here to achieve several goals at once. Please continue to follow this blog, add your own comments and questions, and look at our flexible licensing making it easier for you to share this resource.
To learn more about me, read my brief introduction.
Easy to Share
The Home Remedy Blog is copyright © 2014, Robert J. Miller and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Licence. This is similar to the license used by Wikipedia, and may be used for both commercial and non-commercial purposes, but does not grant the right to modify the original work. We will consider proposals for changes on a case-by-case basis, and grant additional rights if those changes share our standards for suitable and accurate information.
What this means:
- You may copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format for any purpose, even commercially.
- You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
You Can Participate
It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers.
— James Thurber
Questions really are a privilege to receive. Our mission is dedicated to promoting good building practices, safe and affordable housing, and consumer protection. Questions from the people we serve enable us to be of greater assistance and fulfill our goals. Therefore we welcome questions on topics related to our Home Remedy blog and encourage you to connect in the following ways:
- Register for an Account: Registered users can subscribe to new content posts, get quicker answers to questions, receive a notice of a reply, can post comments directly on our without waiting for moderator approval, and can discuss detailed answers privately.
- Send a message or post an anonymous comment. Questions are always welcome. If you prefer not to get a free account, you may send your question using our contact form or add a new comment to any blog post.
These blog posts represent my views. While you are encouraged to participate, raise new questions, add your own comments, and even offer alternative viewpoints, please remain respectful of others. I do my best to moderate comments quickly, and will not delete any that are offensive to others. Also, comments intended to advertise or promote yourself are not welcome and will be considered spam.
Thank you for your interest in The Home Remedy. I hope to hear from you soon.
Robert J. Miller, PTech